[TR] TR3 Temp Gauge Repair

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Jan 18 16:02:13 MST 2012

In a message dated 1/18/2012 4:23:07 PM Central Standard Time,
spook01 at comcast.net writes:
> This may be old news, but nissonger turn around time is/was excessive and
> if a problem develops, their customer service can be problematic.
> That was my experience over a number of years until I finally decided to
> use them as a last resort for the shop some time back.
> They may well have changed personnel and practices since, and I'm sure
> they are great folks, but....

They turned my temp gauge around in a couple of days.  But then, I have no
reason to believe they sent my actual gauge back.  They may have had one
that went uncollected and kept mine as a core.

Of course one can prove anything one wants with anecdotal evidence.  As
they say, your mileage may vary.

Dave