[TR] TR3A for sale in MA

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Jan 18 14:59:40 MST 2012

Strange things happen when you drive a TR3 every day.  This morning, a
gentleman approached me in the parking lot and asked if I would like to buy
a 1960 TR3.  I am not in the market at the moment, but I promised to spread
the word around.

The car apparently belongs to his father, who has "fully restored" it and
several other cars.  Dad's health is failing and he needs to reduce the
collection.  He mentioned it had "electric overdrive".  If he mentioned a
color or other details, I don't remember it.  The good news (maybe) is that
he is only asking "around 12k, maybe less"; the bad news is that the car is
located on Nantucket Island in Massachusetts.  But he assured me that
"shipping could be easily arranged".

If this sounds like something you (or someone you know) might be interested
in, please contact Joe Gallagher at 646-283-1605.

-- Randall