[TR] Inquiring minds

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sat Jan 14 19:48:54 MST 2012

Hi Randall,  I have a quick question for you.  I have a new Stag
overdrive transmission that was put together by Quantum Mechanics.  Only
problem is that the top cover has the overdrive switch way out at the
front top spot on the top cover.  I was a little worried about the
switch hitting sheet metal when I do the transmission swap, so I picked
up another top cover.  This cover has 2 switches at the back, 1 on each
side.  Can this cover be used for overdrive, or would I need to tap
another hole for an additional switch?  Are the 2 switches for seat belt
and reverse?   Thanks for any advice.     John Mitchell