[TR] Shade tree Timing

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat Jan 14 18:53:47 MST 2012

Bill,
Did you measure the diameter of your crankshaft pulley? I have a new stock
one down in the garage. I will measure it tomorrow and let you know what I
come up with. I imagine all the stock pulleys are the same diameter.  I
thought it was pretty interesting how the punched hole in the pulley was off
so much from actual TDC. Of course that assumes that the gentleman's
technique was that accurate..
I will let you know tomorrow on the diameter and what each degree works out
to but it sounds like you are pretty close.
Dave Connitt