[TR] Number plate fixings

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jan 14 07:24:43 MST 2012

As far a originality, probably anything goes that does the job.  As this was
most likely at the dealers discretion, it was probably the wash boy that was
assigned the job of putting the plates on.  I have a brass 1/4-20 nuts and
bolts on the bottom and then I turned a couple of bolts around on the top
and so I could hang a YOM plate over my Antique Car plate when I go to a
show.

Just do some that looks nice with your car, and it should be fine.

Bill