[TR] Recommendation for an impact wrench

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 12:13:59 MST 2012

>In one of my parts bins I still have a lug nut wrench from one of the TRs that is all
>bent out of shape from having to change a wheel on the side of the road after
>one of those impact-happy tire jockeys had worked his magic.

Yeah.  Second that one. Once back in the late 70's I had to sleep on the ground just off the road under Mount Ranier because I had a flat I couldn't get off the '68 MGB I drove back then.  Drove the rest of the way to the East Coast without a spare.

Man is a toolmaker, ever measured by the size of his tools.  Separates us from the beasts....or does it make us one????

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire