[TR] Recommendation for an impact wrench

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Sat Jan 7 16:08:23 MST 2012

On 2012-01-07, at 2:00 PM, Cosmo Kramer wrote:

> Happy New Year List!
>
> I know that this is a stupid question to many people,
> but I shall ask it anyways.
>
> What nuts would a person use an Impact Wrench
> on?
> How often does one use this tool when doing any or each time of repair
> work?
> -Cosmo Kramer

In my case, never for installation, only for removal. Especially lug nuts, but
also for rusted on components (with copious quantities of PBlaster etc.) I
often wonder why they even have a clockwise setting - except it is handy to
get something started since it is already at hand, but I always finish by hand
or with a torque wrenh.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario