[TR] TR3 Front Badge Spacing

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Wed Jan 4 16:27:13 MST 2012

Thanks for the input Frank. To qualify your experience, the holes in the
TR2/3/3A were all the same but the TR2 badge from TRF had a greater distance
between the studs. Interestingly, the repro I obtained was also from TRF. I
wonder if there are repros being made with the correct spacing.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario
N5X 2K2
Home: (519) 660-1916
E-Mail: keithstewart at execulink.com

On 2012-01-04, at 6:16 PM, Frank Fisher wrote:

> i too had that kind of experience.
> my car is a December 58 wide mouth.
> i obtained a small mouth apron as i like the look of the TR2.
> having lost the "originality" i just continued to make the car look good for
me.
> staying with austerity i reused the front badge with the original TR3 badge
with no t-r-i-u-m-p-h at the bottom.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/yellowtr3@yahoo.com