[TR] 4lb TR3 Rad Cap

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 12:03:09 MST 2012

Another consideration is the ability/design of components such as the heater core.
On the Sunbeam Tiger, a lot of heater cores are "pooched" out because the design pressure limit has been exceeded by guys seeking boilover protection by going to 15 psi caps.
The 4 psi cap works as designed, allowing the expansion tank built on to function pre design.
The aneroid t stat is no doubt one of those components.
Just saying....

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone