[TR] Went for a drive today

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 08:44:37 MST 2012

> Have a wood stove in the garage this year on the odd chance it might
> make things more comfortable. Thoughts?

Illegal where I live.  I have a nice Empire through-the-wall natural-gas furnace.  Keep it 50 in the shop all winter long.  Doesn't seem to cost much to run since the shop section of the garage/shop building is insulated.  The Triumph and the Lotus seem to like it.  The Saturn and the Chevy are salt-coated and freezing.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier