[TR] Went for a drive today

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 07:50:04 MST 2012

>Ha!  Yea, lawnmower is stored behind the TR in the garage, so I had to
>put it somewhere while I exercised the Triumph.  It was about 42 this
>afternoon here in Portland, OR.

9 degrees in New Hampshire this morning.  12 inches of snow on the ground from two storms since Christmas.  TR3A is in the waiting for the winter attention:  sand and refinish the wood steering wheel, pack the wheel bearings, grease all lube points, replace the drip tube from the battery, finish putting the rubber door seals on, adjust the handbrake, change the oil engine and transmission, put the starter button back on, and try to figure out where the latest oil leak is coming from.

Have a wood stove in the garage this year on the odd chance it might make things more comfortable.  Thoughts?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire