[TR] Ebay vs. mail order TR part prices

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Dec 24 15:28:29 MST 2012

Actually the one way ebay has gotten better is that they have policies that
discourage excessive shipping, not long after e-bay started some sellers
realized they could maximize returns by not listing shipping costs and then
charging truly outrageous S & H.  E bay makes it harder now not to list your
sipping prices, and if you can give specific feedback on shipping charges,
if seller gets a low rating I beleive their ebay fees go up.

I agree with Kosmo Kramer, although I haven't been on the Triumph list long
I was a Healey lister for many years, and the people there were very great,
I haven't been on the Triumph list as long, but there is the same
willingness to lend expertise, or a hand if nearby, or a part if not
available elsewhere.

Merry Christmas to all and A TRIUMPHANT New Year.

Greg Lemon