[TR] Internal Bonnet Release System for TR3/A/B?

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 14:07:56 MST 2012

I  remember the guy who had the whole front apron tilt out, I think it  was
feature in the Moss magazine, yes, that looked like a lot of  work.  Really,
I was just looking for a bonnet release system that  might be similar to
what
was found on the TR2 & TR4.

Bill

On my early TR2 having suffered through the agony of synchronizing the two
forward releases plus the paranoia of a break in of the main cable, I must
ask  why subject yourself through that agony?  The two Dzus fasteners on the
 bonnet is the best and by far the simplest method.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana