[TR] rewiring a TR3

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Dec 15 16:48:45 MST 2012

I should probably know this, but as part of the center dash cluster wires, I
have a single white wire.  It is not the wire for the ignition switch nor
light.  Any suggestions?  Could it be a live feed for the heater rheostat?
I would have thought that should be a green (post-fuse) wire, but I have run
out of wires from  the loom and that is the only switch left remaining.

Bear in mind that I am reusing an old harness which had undergone
"modifications" in the past.  It's great fun guessing what  wire should be
used for each indication when several have been spliced and replaced with
teh wrong colors !!

Andrew Uprichard