[TR] tr-3 w/s washers?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 05:18:25 MST 2012

On 12/13/12 8:31 PM, Gary Nafziger wrote:
> I have two small holes (maybe 3/8th inch) in my cowl in front of the
> windshield; each one not far from the wiper attachment.  I can't figure out
> why.  They look like they would be used for a washer attachment but no washer
> was ever attached to my car.  I can't remember seeing washers on a tr-3
> before.

The spay nozzles were fitted to all TR3's shipped into North America (I
don't know about other markets). The bottle, holder, manual pump and
tubing were an extra cost dealer installation up until the TR3B.  They
are standard fitment on the TR3B.

Your best bet to fill those holes is to find someone who is parting out
a TR3. Since every TR came with the spay nozzles no one sells them that
I am aware of.

TeriAnn