[TR] chrome wire wheels

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 15:42:23 MST 2012

Are you saying that the wire spokes themselves are chromed mild steel?  And that there is surface rust on the wire spokes?

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier