[TR] Wire Wheels--Safety

Mitch R. Meisler mrm at clking.com
Wed Aug 29 13:48:17 MDT 2012

Sorry for the 41 lines!! Forgot to delete my work propoganda

Subject: Re: Wire Wheels--Safety

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 06:59 AM Mitch R. Meisler wrote:

Related question.  Who have you guys used to true your wire wheels?  I've had
my chrome wires about 15 yrs, never had them serviced, and I'm getting a
wobble at speed that tells me it's time.  An yone use Hendrix Wire Wheel in
NC?  Anyone else worth considering on the East Coast?

Seriously? A four line query and a 41 line signature/advertisement?

I have heard good things about Hendrix and believe they have been around for
some time.