[TR] speedy bleed

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 19:42:07 MDT 2012

Installed a new master cylinder (tr-6) along with speedy bleeders on all
corners.  Attempted to bleed starting from right rear wheel and got nowhere.
ended up taking out the speedy bleeder and tried blowing/sucking by mouth.  It
didn't seem to make any difference as I could suck and blow through the
bleeder without any change.  I'm thinking the bleeder should block during a
suck or blow if its working right.  Has anyone else had an issue with speedy
bleeders?  Or is simple mouth pressure not enough to make it work?

thanks
gary n.