[TR] TR4A - Fuel Sending Issue Solved

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Aug 25 15:49:45 MDT 2012

BPNW, they carry one that should work.

TRF, shows to have it as we p/n 203610.

Also, I notice that Moss lists a different gauge for the TR3, 763-000.  The
range you note, 0-80 or in my case 10-90, is correct for a TR3 gauge.  It
might be a long shot, but someone there might know the ohm range of these
two sending units.  Of course, it might just be that the one you got from
Moss is defective.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti