[TR] The mad Brits are at it again

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 16:12:06 MDT 2012

This post has no Triumph content - but it will be a triumph for car and driver
if the plan succeeds, as I surely hope it will.

 http://www.usa-coast2coast.com/ will tell you the plan that Joy Rainey has to
drive her 1903 (4?) Oldsmobile from Los Angeles CA to Daytona FL (I think) in
April/May 2013. The website gives you a day by day itinerary and if she's
passing through your 'manor' at all, turn out and give her a cheer. It was one
thing doing a similar (and longer trip) in a rebuilt Stag, it's quite another
doing it in something that's officially an antique.
 Jonmac