[TR] indescribable

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 09:08:55 MDT 2012

Andrew,

I did a lot of engine mods to my TR6 motor during restoration and,
unfortunately never had a chance to dyno it.  I know that it took a few  miles to
get it sorted out (carb needles, adjustments, timing,etc.) so what did  you
do and how was the sorting out process!!??

Oh....big congrats and hope you have many miles enjoying the power:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U

In a message dated 8/16/2012 6:48:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,