[TR] [6pack] indescribable

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Fri Aug 17 07:50:27 MDT 2012

Hi - believe it or not, I more or less assumed there was a connection to
Racetorations. Family connection: even better!

What sort of chassis dyno were you running on?

And - we assume a free-flow exhaust, but what compression ratio are you
running? And last - what size chokes are you running.

Last - what's the torque peak?

regards,
rml