[TR] TR3 Shift knob restoration

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Aug 15 09:19:30 MDT 2012

Moss UK lists the "push-On" knob p/n 107885 for TS1-2876, of course it is
NLS.  They do sell the 2nd listed knob, p/n 109045.  Both Rimmer and Moss UK
refer to 109045 when you search 123961, that third knob that Randall alluded
to.

Such a mystery, I wonder if the third one of planned but never produced?

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti