[TR] TR3 Shift knob restoration

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 15 07:30:32 MDT 2012

Don,

Your original is in great shape. Mine, on the other hand, was really
bad. There is/was no evidence of a shift pattern.
But my restoration resulted in a smooth knob and looks almost brand new.
And since I have 3 TRs with the same shift pattern, and have been
shifting them for over 40 years, I really don't need a reminder!

Bob