[TR] Adding a VSS pulse generator inline with speedometer cable

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Aug 14 14:18:30 MDT 2012

Or, as an alternative I remember adding cruise to an old truck, they sent me
two magnets and roll of tape.  Strap one to the driveshaft and the other
mounted on a bracket in close proximity.  Voila! Le pulse generator.  Drove
that old truck for 20 years.

Have you tried West Valley Instruments in SoCal or ZepCo in Dallas?

Sent from mobile Bill