[TR] Adding a VSS pulse generator inline with speedometer cable

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:50:57 MDT 2012

The subject line pretty much describes what I need to do.  I've checked
with some speedometer shops and either I get someone I can't understand or
they don't understand what I'm looking for.

What I need is to add one of the VSS signal generators in line with my
speedometer cable so I can finish the installation of the cruise control on
my TR4.  The only signal generator I can find has the typical GM style 7/8
male thread at one end with a 5/8" (I think) male thread on the other end.

I don't mind sending the speedometer cable and adapter some place to have
it fitted.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brad