[TR] 1974 TR-6 for sale

Bruce Cairns cairnsbk at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 16:05:52 MDT 2012

Hello fellow Triumph listers,
After 34 years, the time has come for me to part with my beloved '74 TR-6.  A
rollover accident in which I was broadsided in my Toyota 4Runner by a red
light-runner has prompted my decision - I wouldn't be here to write this if I'd
been in the TR.  Anyway, this is a Southern California car with the factory
hardtop, purchased from the second owner in 1978 and completely restored in
1998.  I've put less than 2,000 miles on her since the rebuild.  I have most of
the work orders/receipts detailing the rebuild.  I'm asking $15,000.  There is
too much for me to list here, so if you're interested, please e-mail me at:
cairnsbk at sbcglobal.net
I will be happy to e-mail photos and speak with you if you're serious.

Best regards,
Bruce Cairns