[TR] VTR 2012 Events

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Fri Aug 10 13:52:10 MDT 2012

Forgive my ignorance but I have never been able to attend a VTR event, just
local car shows.  I am half way through the registration process and being
asked what events I want to participate in.

I presume the "Modified" events are not for me as my car is stock, but what
are all the different Concours Stock/Preservation/Senior class requirements?

I know what an Autocross is, but what is a TSD Rallye, Gimmick Rallye and
Funkhana?

Maybe someone can point me to a link that will help me to understand all
this, really looking forward to a fun week.

Thx,
Bill
Driving to VTR

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566 <http://www.triumphowners.com/1566>
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti