[TR] TR2 front wheels

John Gillis JGILLIS at tcd.ie
Thu Aug 9 14:44:42 MDT 2012

Hi all, still enjoying motoring on the now driving 15 year project, shake down
is going well with little tweaks here and there. The biggest issue is heavy
(very) slow speed steering. I had the tracking set-up on old Dunlop gauges,
but still feels a little odd and also a front end "slow wobble" at low speeds.
I put a spirit level against the wheels/tyres, one of them leans out at the
top by just under 1/2 inch, while the other is parallel top to bottom. Any
ideas??? I was wondering because I built up the suspension, with poly bushes
etc, while there was no body or engine on the chassis, could tis be an issue,
all ideas welcome, especially what I should look for.
Regards
John
(still smiling)