[TR] Spotted: Light Blue TR3A Bound for TX

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:45:45 MDT 2012

Posted on the BCF but also here in case the owner in among y'all.

Spotted this light blue TR3A on a car hauler here in Tucson.  Was in the
street whilst another car was unloaded, was back on the truck by the time I
returned with a camera.  Has California black plates, the truck driver said
it's going to Texas.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/TR3/BlueTR3A1.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/TR3/BlueTR3A2.jpg

Looked to be a very nice car, albeit very dirty -- the '60 Chevy above
it is a 'leaker'.

I stuck my TR3A 'business' card in among the parts boxes on the front seat
so maybe I'll make contact with the new owner one day.

Geo