[TR] Uncle Dave at TRF picnic, condition?

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Wed Aug 8 12:21:41 MDT 2012

OK here is the scoop.
Dave as you all know works the summer party in almost every area from greeting campers to organizing all sorts of things, including selling parts and answering questions for the masses.
He worked the autocross and it was pretty hot out there, when he returned to TRF that same day and before the dinner, collapsed and was taken to the hospital by the paramedics. There he remained until yesterday I believe, to get fully checked out, heat exhaustion was the diagnosis and he is back to work today so I am told.
I haven't spoken to him yet today but I will.
Some of this info was passed to me from his daughter so it's pretty accurate.
We all hope he is in great health and feels much better.

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L
allegrorover at mac.com