[TR] TR250/6 t/o bearing sleeve

ptegler at verizon.net ptegler at verizon.net
Tue Aug 7 12:10:30 MDT 2012

 AS far as I've ever understood it, the pin is simply to stop the whole carrier from spinning right along with the throw out bearing while under load.
The bearing is designed to be the 'rotating' load point, not the fingers holding the carrier.
...personally, I add pins (or dent )  when I find none in existence on units I've dug into.

 Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com