[TR] TR250/6 t/o bearing sleeve

Pete Arakelian arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Tue Aug 7 09:48:29 MDT 2012

The clutch release bearing rides on a sleeve that has a roll pin in it to stop
the sleeve from rotating when the pin hits the pins in the clutch fork.
Current sleeves I have looked at have a hole drilled for the roll pin, but
there is no corresponding dimple or hole on the other side of the slot to
engage the pin.
Does anyone see this as a problem?  Should there be a dimple or hole across
the slot for additional strength?   Or is it simply not required?
I need to know pretty quick and am on digest so could you please respond to m
direct as well?

Thanks,
Peter