[TR] Caliper O-Ring

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Aug 5 14:16:26 MDT 2012

Apparently TRF, or their insurance carrier, still believes the folklore as
the answer I got back was: "We are not allowed to sell them, as a liability
issue"

My feeling is that if they are not to be split they would either be
permanently assembled or made as a single unit like on TS30766 with the
crossover pipe.

Thanks to several who responded with torque data.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti