[TR] slipping out of third

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Apr 29 07:34:56 MDT 2012

I don't think you can say "or really a problem". These cars have their
quirks, but slipping out of gear is not one of them.

I had my TR250 gearbox rebuilt by Racetorations in the UK and when
I drove the car for the first time last month, it slipped out of gear.
Racetorations is flying one of their guys out to Michigan to pull the
gearbox and fix the problem.

Andrew Uprichard