[TR] TR Sighting - Tehachapi Willow Springs

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sat Apr 28 19:21:25 MDT 2012

     So today after doing maintenance along the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail) with
the Boy Scouts I was driving down Tehachapi Willow Springs road and encountered
the glorious sight of about 9 TR's all driving in a row. They were in numeric
order with the 3's in front and the 6's in back. You guys looked great and I
wanted to join you but was wearing a Boy Scout assistant scoutmaster uniform and
was driving a Honda...
     Were any of the drivers listers? Who were you guys? Where had you guys
been? Tehachapi for lunch (a good spot) maybe? Buttonwillow isn't until next
week, so it wasn't that.
     I wish that I had taken a photo you guys looked so good.
     If anyone reading this was there, let me know who you were. I might even
have to join your club. My club is dominated by retirees driving new Jaguars.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA