[TR] TR3 Transmission shifting block

greg at gelhar.com greg at gelhar.com
Tue Apr 24 16:12:39 MDT 2012

Here's a thought. Have you checked for the noise with the inspection cover
removed? It is the half moon shaped cover at the bottom of the bell
housing. If it is installed the wrong way around, there can be a light
interference with the bolts used to mount the ring gear onto the flywheel.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN