[TR] TR3 Transmission shifting block

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Apr 24 15:52:33 MDT 2012

Syncro rings are just a few months old from TRF.  Did not measure the shift
ring pressure.  I am using Sta-Lube GL4 85-90, which is what I have used for
the past three years.

I am wondering if a fork may have slipped on the rod, we did replace the
O-rings.

The only prior complaint was some grinding downshifting to 3rd at speed.

Sent from mobile Bill