[TR] carpet installation question

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:50:05 MDT 2012

I like Carl's suggestion of Velcro though I have recently use a similar
product that I think is a major improvement on the velcro concept:

http://www.3m.com/product/information/Dual-Lock-Reclosable-Fastener.html

Looks a bit like Velcro but really (audibly) snaps into place and makes a
very strong & firm connection.  Can even hold quite a bit of weight.  I
found some at Ace in 3" lengths though not all Ace's have them.

Geo