[TR] Update on addco sway bar

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 12:43:42 MDT 2012

> I was happy to help and sent photos and measurements to the
> individual who contacted me.
> Unfortunately, since then, silence.

When I had a similar incident with them, many years ago, it took about 3
weeks for the modified parts to show up on my doorstep.  No word from them
before or after, but the parts fit and I was happy.

> Basically, the problem is that the bar's side arms are too
> short to allow the bar to be mounted high enough on the front
> bumper supports to allow the bar to be level, and allow the
> links to be vertical.

So, how far off is it?  10-15 degrees isn't going to hurt anything, IMO.
Mine was slightly off-level, with the car at normal ride height; and still
worked quite well.

After all, it doesn't stay level anyway.  The angles change every time you
hit a bump.

-- Randall