[TR] carpet installation question

John Wise tr3a.60 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:44:55 MDT 2012

My TR3A had rubber floor mats from the seats forward on both sides, they were
held up with 2 spring clips on each side.  The small carpet piece covering the
fire wall over the tunnel was glued in place with some 50 year old glue.  All
I can say is it is now brown. :-)

John

On  22 Apr, 2012, at 10:35 AM, Al Salvatore wrote:

> I don't know about TR3,  but the TR6 footwell carpet was glued to a fiber
type board and then screw to the wall.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tr6parts@charter.net