[TR] more harness

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Apr 19 21:10:03 MDT 2012

Instead of the battery, hook up a 2amp charger to the system.  This will
give you enough power to check the smaller lights and other items.  Of
course you can't start it and the horns will just burp.

Another safety valve is to put in low amperage fuses 5 or 10 amp to start
with while you check things out.  Again, you might blow a fuse with your
headlights, but it should be let everything else run and still blow before
you cook the wires.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"