[TR] wiring harness

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 19:33:01 MDT 2012

List,
I'm in the middle of installing tr-3 wiring harness.  Forgive me if this
has been covered recently.

I'm at the big wad of wires that protrude through
the passenger side firewall and hook up to the control box and fuse box.  When
I match up the wires i have one green and one black wire left over.  The old
harness has 3 green coming out of the harness but my new one has 4 green
coming out.  (I'm not talking about the wires that go on up to the front of
the engine, just the ones that are short and seem to attach to control box and
fuse box area)

I also have 3 black coming out of both harnesses but find a
use for only two on the new harness.

Just wondering if anyone has been
working in this area recently and has a good memory!

gary n.