[TR] TR2 progress Report

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 2 06:06:30 MDT 2012

Chris,

The best part of a restoration is when you start putting the car back
together. Be sure to take photos along the way!

It is so much easier to mark your progress as day by day the project
becomes a car. The satisfaction and smiles grow until the day the car is
backed out of the garage and driven for the first time.

I have made that journey 3 times and those feelings never grow old.

Good luck and have some fun!

Bob