[TR] greenish oil now ZDDP, dripping chambers

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Fri Sep 30 01:08:53 MDT 2011

On the oil, Valvoline VR-1 isn't very expensive.  The non-synthetic
is locally available for under $5 / qt.  I have to get a store to
order the synthetic for me, but even that's not too bad.  Compared to
a Brad Penn or a Redline it's 1/2 to 1/3 of the price, and my (race)
motors look great on rebuild.

Tony