[TR] Greenish oil now 50weight?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 09:05:53 MDT 2011

50 weight is the recommended viscosity for our motors.
valvoline racing oil,
straight 50 weight is the old oil with all the nasty bits in it, like ZDDP. it
does state on the can that its good for old flat tappet engines.
so far i have
no problems with it, but i have only been running it for 2 years-5 oil
changes-6 or 7 thousand miles. ill let you know how it lasts in a decade or 2!
Frank