[TR] To restore or not restore, that is the question

Adrian Jones adrianjones747 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 21:28:07 MDT 2011

Before I bought my TR3 10 years ago, I made sure I had sufficient funds to
get it running and keep it running.  Then, it was a simple matter of, if
anything went wrong, then it would get fixed immediately if not sooner.
This was to be a driver car - to get me to work on time.

I paid 6k and then an immediate 4k to get it running.  Then probably another
4k over the years, mostly my effort, with support from this list.

I'm thinking it is worth 16k now.

Did I get more enjoyment from this magnificent  car over the decade or from
my stock market "investment"?

You know the answer to that one!

Cheers!