[TR] Looking for a name & E-mail address

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 19:32:18 MDT 2011

Hi List!
I'm asking the list for the name & the person's E-mail address of who
I can send tech info. to, so anybody could download it off of the VTR Web
site. I've E-mailed this request to Blake, but with my AOL address, he may not
have received (Some servers think it's 'Spam mail'), or he hasn't been able to
check his E-mail, Yet.

Please send this info. to me personally, because many
times I have to do 'back log readings' of the TRIUMPH Digest. TIA,
-Cosmo
Kramer