[TR] TR4A - Driving w/Overdrive

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 10:36:09 MDT 2011

I agree with Dave, but will add one comment.B  John Mac while driving into
Stratford on Avon with Ronnie Babbit, Fred Thomas and me made the comment that
anytime you are over 2000 rpm's is a good time to shift into overdrive.B  I do
that in my neighborhood speed limit 15 mph, great for 2nd overdrive.B  So
that's my "Sweet Spot".

Tom

60 TR3A w/OD

61 TR3A w/OD

73 Stag w OD

62 TR4 w/OD- wish I had time for the much needed rebuild