[TR] 65 mph

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Sep 20 17:23:26 MDT 2011

> swerved past a BMW driver trying to change a tire,

If he was blocking traffic to the point where people had to swerve to get
past him, then I daresay he deserved it.  I would have driven on the flat to
a safe place to change, with at least several feet between my car door and
the traffic.  A ruined wheel is a small price to pay.

If the car won't move, then you stay inside with the doors closed, and wait
for either a wrecker to show up, or the traffic to clear.  Opening a door in
traffic is an invitation to disaster.

-- Randall